Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.842 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,946 (2,835 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)