Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.282 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,383 (2,165 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)