Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,918 (€1,655) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)