Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.835 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,897 (2,522 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (44 minutes ago)