Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,368 (€1,539) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)