Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,196 (NZ$2,473) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (42 minutes ago)