Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.874 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,916 (NZ$2,196) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)