Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,067 (руб 52,813) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)