Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,796 (руб 53,876) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)