Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,555 (руб 64,446) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)