Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.241 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,222 (€1,245) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)