Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,314 (€1,809) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)