Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.631 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,714 (€1,516) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)