Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 111% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,557 ($591) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)