Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.099 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 149% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,222 ($2,983) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)