Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.684 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,474 ($2,436) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)