Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,925 (﷼ 5,729) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)