Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.098 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,830 (﷼ 7,067) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)