Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.853 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,729 (﷼ 881) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)