Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.342 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,251 (﷼ 6,185) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)