Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.237 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,343 ($U27,873) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)