Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,237 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,020 (R$ 4,631) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)