Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,888 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,760 (R$ 5,005) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)