Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.718 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,186 (ARS $22,377) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)