Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.264 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,926 (ARS $14,054) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)