Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,497 (ARS $4,418) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)