Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.215 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,027 (ARS $3,802) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)