Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,555 (€1,160) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)