Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19442 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,788 (271,522 KZT) in Ridder.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)