Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.497 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,496 (R 16,099) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)