Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,520 (R 14,712) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)