Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,434 (R$ 4,840) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (37 minutes ago)