Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,363 (R$ 970) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)