Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,892 (R$ 4,449) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (42 minutes ago)