Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,900 (R$ 749) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)