Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,719 (€1,598) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)