Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / ISK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 142% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,526 (379,811 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)