Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,626 (€1,518) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)