Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,826 (€1,802) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)