Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,063 (€1,527) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)