Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,200 (€1,491) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (about 1 hour ago)