Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,262 (€1,558) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (37 minutes ago)