Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,229 (R$ 4,634) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)