Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,865 (R$ 4,908) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)