Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,703 (€1,811) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (27 minutes ago)