Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,971 (﷼ 34,208,966) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)