Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.720 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,109 (Dirham 6,843) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)