Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.375 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,412 (kr8,652) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)