Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.940 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,719 (kr8,292) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)