Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.809 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,078 (kr1,843) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)