Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.344 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,566 (kr11,269) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)