Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,603 (kr11,338) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)