Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨88,273 (5,549 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)