Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.463 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,734 (4,108 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)