Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.218 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨15,324 (945 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)