Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.897 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,207 (7,102 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)