Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.530 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,652 (8,076 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)