Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,443 (5,954 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)