Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.688 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,204 (7,556 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)