Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.561 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,561 (6,172 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)