Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,312 in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)