Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,782 in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)