Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,981 in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)