Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,241 (5,326 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)