Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.579 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,050 (3,501 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)