Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,091 (4,591 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)