Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,165 (15,123 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)