Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.205 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,319 (10,314 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)