Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,630 (13,851 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)