Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.886 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,807 (12,897 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (27 minutes ago)