Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.606 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,383 ($1,322) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)