Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,733 ($1,539) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)