Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,611 ($362) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)