Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,451 ($1,629) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)