Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.229 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,556 ($1,096) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)