Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.729 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,253 (ARS $21,255) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)