Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.033 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,246 (Q7,887) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)