Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.037 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,571 (Q1,723) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)