Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,976 (₨205,395) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)