Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,995 (₨107,192) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)