Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.843 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,472 (NZ$3,874) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)