Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.483 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 116% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,934 (NZ$3,685) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (39 minutes ago)