Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.203 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,612 (C$2,434) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)