Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,668 (﷼ 33,708,672) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)