Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,950 (﷼ 36,515,319) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)