Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,573 (﷼ 43,495,411) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)