Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 326% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨266,379 (元28,161) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (27 minutes ago)