Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.930 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 258% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨265,062 (元26,693) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)