Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 270% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,658 (元25,659) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)