Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,633 (元8,483) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)