Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,347 (元9,910) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)