Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,128 (元2,237) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)