Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Akola, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,550 (﷼ 9,692,879) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)