Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Akola, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,505 (﷼ 6,895,458) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)