Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,266 (﷼ 29,631,005) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)