Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07559 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,983 (1,653,463 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)