Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07150 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,437 (1,614,522 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)