Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07227 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,302 (2,024,510 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)