Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Akola, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07438 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,506 (329,459 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)