Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07165 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,783 (2,104,433 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)