Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07434 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,090 (1,776,762 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)