Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,086 (Bs 11,736) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)