Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,498 (Bs 12,161) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)