Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.491 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,651 (Bs 14,890) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)