Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.295 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,922 ($U48,334) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)