Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.185 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,482 ($U50,554) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)