Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,474 ($U54,487) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (38 minutes ago)