Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,194 ($U46,461) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (29 minutes ago)