Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.225 INR / UYU
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,627 ($U45,227) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 4 hours ago)