Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,807 (CH$1,252,447) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)