Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10228 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,882 (CH$1,308,948) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)