Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09642 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,637 (CH$1,385,948) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)