Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,531 (S/. 4,033) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)