Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,328 (S/. 4,018) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)