Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,153 (S/. 4,551) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)