Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.265 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,527 (9,891 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)