Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.196 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,224 (10,810 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)